ANTARCTIC RESEARCH VESSEL SERVICES
As an experienced ships’ agency, we offer a variety of services for research vessels that are bound for the Antarctic!
We know your work is of the utmost importance, so we offer an array of services to help you along your journey and keep your operations functioning efficiently.
Whether it’s transporting samples, making deliveries to the vessel, obtaining permits on your behalf, or finding necessary specialized gear for your research – we pride ourselves on being the go-to contact for servicing the needs of research vessels venturing into the Antarctic on research expeditions.
OUR RESEARCH VESSEL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Landing and dispatch of sensitive and fragile scientific cargo e.g. ice samples.
- Coordination of delivery and safe loading of Bulk Jet fuel and other fuels.
- Obtaining permits to allow helicopter flights to/from vessels in port.
- Engaging with embassies/scientific communities on an official level.
- Procurement of specialized equipment and gear suitable for Antarctic conditions.
- In-depth knowledge and expertise of unique customs requirements for receiving or dispatch of equipment and gear for use on Antarctica.
Let Trade Ocean handle all your research vessel needs while you carry on with your research uninterrupted.
Send us an enquiry, or give one of our branches a call today.