Shipping Agents In South Africa And Namibia
EXPERIENCE & CAPACITY
As an established shipping agency, Trade Ocean handles over 300 vessels per year through the ports of Durban and Cape Town, South Africa and Walvis Bay, Namibia. Our shipping agents are well experienced in handling non-liner vessels in bulk trades, and providing off-shore support to search and research vessels. We are also well versed in the special requirements of international fishing fleets.
Trade Ocean’s operational team of shipping agents are conversant in more than ten international languages, adding unique value to the shipping agency services offered.
TRADE OCEAN AS YOUR SHIPPING AGENCY
With over 100 years of collective experience in the shipping agency industry, there are a number of reasons why you should choose us as your shipping agency:
- Operational staff who are conversant in ten international languages, enhancing our shipping agency service.
- Quick and cost-effective arrangement of ancillary services (repairs, dry-docking, chandling, bunkers and lubricants, etc.) from within Trade Ocean and through quality outsourced contractors.
- Competitively priced contracted shipping agency services stemming from the high volume of vessels that we handle.
- Regular handling of a wide variety of sea freight vessels, including:
- Bunker vessels
- Antarctic expedition and oceanic research vessels
- Seismic vessels
- Offshore supply vessels/tugs
- Reefer vessels
- Chemical tankers
- General cargo vessels
- Bulk vessels for discharge/load
- General and project cargo
- Dry-docking vessels
- Off-port limits calls
- Fishing vessels of various descriptions
- As premier shipping agents in South Africa and Namibia, Trade Ocean minimises your time in port and maximises your profits.